CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative to Kidney Dialysis

jake1 Views: 3,223
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 436,340

Re: Alternative to Kidney Dialysis

Hello,

I was diagnosed with kidney failure in August 2016. I was told that my kidney function was only 4% and that I needed to have a kidney transplant. In the meantime, I was put on dialysis three times a week.

Well, as soon as I got out of the hospital, I began to research methods of restoring the kidneys. I bought books and looked at a huge number of articles and youtubes. In the end, I found several credible programs for treating kidney "failure". The one that I have found to be most helpful is Dr. Schulze 's program. It is based on a vegetable/fruit juicing program and then involves herbal medicine and other techniques. I feel better now than I have in many years and my energy level is very high. Here is a link to Dr Schulze's book on kidney disease . . .. well, I wasn't allowed to post a link so go to issu dot com and search Dr. Schulze . .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.061 sec, (1)