CureZone   Log On   Join
End of peeling lips

hopeforcure2016 Views: 2,921
Published: 8 years ago

End of peeling lips

1%w/w Silver sulfadiazine

my friends this is a burn cream and its a cure and the end to peeeling lips, just visit a chemist ask for burn cream then select the one with silver sulfadiazine, brand name is something else but this is the composition.

How i came with this ?

there is a four year old in this forum that claimed cured by this cream, but most of those who replied to that post are still here not cured, it seems they didnt try it, i swear they are unlucky in that decision, some even saying they dont want purple gums mocking the the one who posted.

when i started ?
started on 27 december 2016

lip status when i started ?
big scab on lips because i was trying the leave alone theory of daniel miller which was was three weeks old.

what it did in the first time applied ?
it made lips more white than before when contact with water getting me scared that this is just a cream not helping, but the wonder is the lip was healing under the scab.

it best works quickly on the lip area that is raw and peeled but no problem start even on a scab like me and it removes the scab like when you apply petroleum jelly and works one the under skin.

my lips ?
still scabs of the original status before i started this cream is remaining to come to see the new skin but i think this cream will cure and the longest i say the longest it will take is a month due to what am seeing in three days.
i say get the cream it is just in the nearest store, ask them burn cream, see the compisition not the brand name.
I thank Allah and also thank the guy who shared this four years ago on this forum.
in the search box type " burn cream on lips " to see his post
the earlier you start the better.
i am not cured am i have just kicked off .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)