CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine- flu or detox? Having rapid heart rate. Need insight please.

nancy80 Views: 421
Published: 8 y

Iodine- flu or detox? Having rapid heart rate. Need insight please.

I have Graves disease and researched Iodine supplementation. I've been taken Lugol's 5% up to 6 drops during the afternoon and recently added 2 drops in the evening. I felt fantastic the first 2 weeks and my high resting heart rate 120-135 suddenly came down to the mid-80's. For some reason, this 3rd week increasing the Iodine dosage and eating more sweets (which is not good) my heart rate is back in the 120s - 130s, even at the higher Iodine drops.

The reason I'm on here today is I've suddenly come down with flu like symptoms. Achy, feverish, chills,slight cough, weakness and most scary is my heart rate won't calm down. I'm sitting here weak and scared. I haven't taken the 2nd dosage of the 2 drops of Iodine, because I'm not sure if this will get worse (my heart rate). I've been taking the co-factor vitamins, ATP, multi, Magnesium glycinate, and selenium. I just took 3000 mg of vitamin c (all I can presently take without vomiting). I've been salt loading but again I'm feeling nauseous so I've only done that once. I don't know if this is a detox or I just caught a virus, since my daughter has been sick as well. My question is should I take an even higher dosage of Iodine, because I've read it can bypass the detox symptoms or should I lay off until this "flu" passes. I'm just worried about my high heart rate.

Thank-you in advance for any responses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)