CureZone   Log On   Join
Theory on candida

Auser Views: 1,010
Published: 8 y

Theory on candida

I have Body Odor , sometimes fecal odor coming from mouth or stomach. I havd symptoms of candida and small intestinal bacteria overgrowth.

I have always had a weak gut, i think this was due to me being a c section baby, and apparantly you get some beneficial bacteria when you come out normaly.

Reason for this theory is because i was unable to drink milk as a baby so had to drink through a bottle.

Lactose which is milk can only be digested by bacteria in the gut. So maybe coming from a c section stopped me from getting beneficial bacteria that i would have got if i came out properly, and gave my gut a disadvantage as I have haf these issues all my life.

How many of you guys were c section babys?
Just out of interest.

I have excess sweating and odor around my arm areas, i think this is due to candida. I have hemorrhoids which could apparantly be caused by kidney although i don't know why as I have not yet researched it.

I am now on a veggey diet and taking saurkrau probotics.

I have also ordered a candida zapper to see if that will work

What other things could i do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.267 sec, (1)