CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DOCTOR RECOMMENDS NEBULIZING Colloidal Silver and Quinton Water FOR ASTHMA and COPD

rinave Views: 7,498
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,348,057

Re: DOCTOR RECOMMENDS NEBULIZING Colloidal Silver and Quinton Water FOR ASTHMA and COPD

I am glad I have been taking already for several months 200 mpg of selenium, celtic salt in my food, 800mg of magnesium, 3 mg of Boron, but have not taken the ATP cofactors caplet ( Niacinamide and B2). I do take a B complex though.

I looked at the Hakala Labs and did not see Iodoral. Would the Lugol tablets be the same?

I will order the ATP co-factors and the Iodine tablets. Next week I will be receiving the liquid Lugol and will start slowly.

On your Iodine information it says that it might be better to go straight to 100mcg, but because I have the MTHFR variants 1298 and 697, and would have a hard time detoxifying fast enough, I will start slow.

Anything else I should be aware of?

You are very patient, and have done so much research. It must be very rewarding to see so many people being helped by your information.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)