CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distilled water: Could one drink non-distilled water in-between?

Positive mind Views: 2,298
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,347,619

Re: Distilled water: Could one drink non-distilled water in-between?

Distilled water is demineralised hence its name. Only natural mineral water contains trace minerals the body is naturally using, and i am only talking about water here, not food. Distilled water pulls toxins out of the body and is therefore a great tool but should not be overused as it can overchelate. Overusing means drinking many glasses daily for many years and not a few glasses occasionally. It is not harmful but not natural. It is a great tool when it is needed but i see no reason why it is necessary on a daily basis for a healthy person. The poster asked if they could use it occasionally and the answer is yes.
I must add that Colloidal Silver or Iodine do not destroy all pathogens from infected water. I have read reports here on people getting food poisoned or sick from water that they have 'tried' to treat with these substances.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)