CureZone   Log On   Join
new year resolution!

Views: 704
Published: 8 years ago

new year resolution!

We invite all eye doctors to make a New Year Resolution for 2017! Don't be shy. Break with tradition, and for the first time in the last 100 years, actually TRY to cure cataract without surgery, and spare the human eye lens from the knife or laser. Go on, be daring, do what a doctor's supposed to do, and TRY. Make a resolution: "This year, I'm gonna TRY to cure human cataract without resorting to surgery, save the lens, and save the human eye in all its integrity! To hell with the $14 billion that we're making from surgery - I don't care any more, I'm gonna do the right thing, and put patients first!" The technology is there. Biologists, chemists and biochemists have, since 1954, come up with a full range of various eye drops that have been found, in animal studies and/or from anecdotal reports, to restore clarity to cataractous lenses. If you TRY to save people's natural lens with these tools, and you fail despite your best efforts, no-one in this world can ever blame you. We certainly won't. But if you don't TRY, well ya know, that's a whole different story. The world will never know what might have been possible. After all, Hippocrates said: "First, do no harm". He didn't say: "Do nothing, so patients are forced to submit to surgery". Did he.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.057 sec, (1)