CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much urine should i drink a day, and when?

Kasinath Views: 1,165
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,346,789

Re: How much urine should i drink a day, and when?

Howdy, there is no one right or wrong way to go about the UT.

You can just drink a little of your morning pee, or you can do what is called looping, which is drinking all your pee during the day.

Also try using urine enemas, and massaging old urine into the skin.

I've been experimenting with all modalities. Fresh urine for eyes, nose and mouth.

Old urine rubbed into the skin is a very powerfull but often ignored method.

Lately I've mainly doing the skin massage, and drinking just a little in the morning, or sometimes not drinking any at all.

I'm noticing how the massage aspect makes my urine taste better!
So something pretty powerfull is going on.
(My guess is something to do with the stem cells in the urine, as it totally refreshes and rejuevenates the skin)
No one seems to know how or why it works, but it does work. Massage with fresh urine works too but the aged stuff works best.
The massage is much more work, it takes about 30 minutes massaging to see the effect.

Experiment some and see what is comfortable for ya.
Read the John Armstrong, Martha Christy, and Coen vander Kroon books.

Also of note as I've been doing the skin massage my older urine no longer has such a strong smell as when I first started.

The early Everest mountain climbers used to rub themselves with urine, per the old Tibetan monks practice.
I've read how some Hindu yogis do the urine bath/massage thing 3 times a day! That's kinda hard to do, if I get 2 times a day I feel pretty good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)