CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating kidney failure naturally

AYURMEDIX Views: 5,315
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,213,514

Re: Treating kidney failure naturally

Due to enlarged prostate condition that I ignored I ended up having the bladder filled and from this pressure urine went to the kidneys and caused high level of creatinine syndrome. I fainted in the Sauna at the Gym and was taken to the ER and that's where I found out about my high level of Creatinine. I was treated and dropped the level of creatinine from 3.8 to 1.7 and was released. I take Vitamin D3 1000mg, Vitamin B12 150mg, Vitamin B150 100mg, CoQ10 200mg, Iron 300mg, zinc 150mg. For prostate I'm taking Proscar and flowmax. A week ago I tried something amazing. I chopped a bunch of celery, two bunches of Celentro, 1 oz. of Ginger, and half oz of Cinamon. Boiled them for 30 minutes. After cooling it down to room temperature, I drank a full glass first thing in the morning and one glass before going to bed. My creatinine is now reduced to 1.2 within two days. It's amazing! At least for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)