CureZone   Log On   Join
Here's some help

Views: 1,734
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,345,207

Here's some help

Hiya Rob!

You might want to learn about the symptoms and problems created by candida overgrowth- they cause ropeworms, which are biofilms (mats of digestive matter and heavy metal) that cling to the colon with proteins that mimic mammal protiens and cheat the immune system from recognizing and fighting them.

The toxins from the digestive mats lining the colon release trash (waste from feeding of your food) get into your bloodstream because of their attachment right up against the colon wall, and that creates the horrid smell, trouble sleeping (it overwhelms the liver) and continuous hunger (because food isn't properly reaching your brain).

http://ropeworms.com/ has a good collection of data about them, and folks' experiences in eliminating them.
The site gives an annoying dropdown inviting one to join their mailing list every time you load a page, but the 'No, thanks' button works fine.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2118556
Is a good thread about the protocols used in Russia by a doctor researching these parasitic colonies.

I've been trying for a good long time to find stuff to help me out of chronic insomnia and bad digestion, I've been using essential oils, Turpentine (pine essential oil, not the mineral turp which is quite bad!) and psyllium & Bentonite shakes this year, and have had some great changes in the brainfog.

Be careful not to get caught up into supplementation (vitamins and amino acids, etc) until you have the parasitic issues under control, trying vitamins made me suffer quite in some new ways because the biofilm overgrowth was just thriving off that too!

If you want a quick, inexpensive and symptomless remedy to use first, buy powdered neem leaf and drink it as a tea. It is an intensely bitter flavor, but I realized just how powerful it is when it stopped the symptoms of a flu within 1 day! My nose stopped running right away (at 3x 1/4tsp of powder as tea per day).
Neem will clear up the thrush (tongue white coating) right away, just sprinkle a little of the powder in your mouth. It helps cut the food cravings really well, too.

Neem prevents Streptoccocus Aurealus (one of the strains of MRSA) from reproducing, and Strep is one of the base organisisms in biofilms (which are multi-organisim).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)