CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain fog

gbains13 Views: 1,938
Published: 8 y

Brain fog

Hi

I have had brain fog since November 2012, i have been house bound and have not been out that much. Before November 2012 i was suffering from different problems such as sinus infections, burning urine, acid reflux and breathing problems. These problems went away, my main problems since 2012 are hypoglycemia, brain fog and low testosterone.
My immunity is low and this is related to low testosterone, whenever i drink soy milk (lowers testosterone) my brain fog gets worse, libido and immunity decreases.

Hypoglycemia is also related to my brain fog, whenever i have foods that raise insulin such as butter or whole milk with carbs such as oats, the brain fog gets so bad that i cannot speak or think.

I have tried every diet/supplement known to man, i have spent all the welfare money i have received on supplements which simply have not worked.
I tried vitamin a,b,c,magnesium citrate,zinc,vitamin d, iron, chromium,adaptogens such as Ashwagandha.
I have tried high fat,low carb, high carb and low fat but nothing has worked.
I have tried eliminating gluten, msg,yeast, dairy etc but this has not worked.
I have done a 30 day juice fast using Dr Schulze's colon, kidney and Liver Cleansing herbs, Dr Schulze is the best herbalist since he learned from the father of herbal medicine (Dr Christopher).
But the juice fast and his herbs never worked.

My mind is absolutely exhausted, i do not know what to do. I have worked on loving myself, letting go of the past and forgiving others but still my problems remains.
Adrenaline removes 95% of my brain fog temporarily.
I had an adrenal stress test done last year and my cortisol levels were normal but my DHEA was low, it was 0.16 with normal being 0.40-1.47.

Please don't say anything regarding candida because it is so vague, i considered candida for a long time, did the diet and Colon Cleanse for it and didn't feel 1% better.

Doctors have tested my blood and have found nothing wrong, they tested me for diabetes but the test was negative. My fasting glucose, liver,blood count etc was all normal. Also i do not have any problems absorbing nutrients such as Vitamin B12 or Iron because i was taking Dr Schulze's Superfood plus and my B12 and Iron levels were very good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)