CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Use of Bloodroot/zinc chloride internally

glaxony Views: 2,485
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,343,722

Re: Use of Bloodroot/zinc chloride internally

I do not recommend mixing zinc chloride with bloodroot. It will leave huge scars on the skin and the disease often comes back. My skin itches around the scar on my neck to this day. And now I am using other herbs on my neck because I have a big enough scar there already.

There are much better ways to deal with wars and moles in my opinion. If I had it to do over, I would cleanse internally with bloodroot tincture exclusively (no zinc chloride) for several months, and then have a dermatologist remove the skin spots.

I have no idea where people are getting zinc chloride. I wouldn't ever use the stuff again. It is very barbaric what that stuff does. And it is excruciatingly painful. Your skin feels like it is on fire for weeks. Not to mention that it is very time consuming and tedious to care for the wound properly. And if you don't do it right, the thing won't heal.

It took for months for me to get the wound on my neck to heal up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)