CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Q&A 306 - Hair Loss, Lung Cancer, Ear Infections(Dog) Anxiety.

holysin Views: 1,670
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,750

Q&A 306 - Hair Loss, Lung Cancer, Ear Infections(Dog) Anxiety.

Q&A 306 - Hair Loss, Lung Cancer, Ear Infections(Dog) Anxiety

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcEKOa1RW0A

04:30 - Sky – 7-year-old male Chihuahua. Why do dogs get ear infections? What kinds of problems are going on inside their body that would manifest themselves into ear infection? How can I help him? Can I detox him using your herbs? Which ones? What might be the cause of hotpots, ringworm, and poop eating? Are all his problem interrelated to why he’s having ear infection?

24:08 – Kristie - Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge! I really need your help! I'm a 43 year old female, weigh 100 pounds and height is 5'5. Here is my story into Hellville...I had a really bad migraine in my right eye, and I went to hospital. The worst mistake I have ever made! They did an MRI and told me they found a spot on my brain. After 24 hours of terror they said they made a mistake, and it was nothing. I went home thinking everything was o.k., but woke up having a major panic attack. This sent me back to the doctor. Another major mistake! I was given a high dosage of xanax which I took for 2 months. I decided to quit taking xanax cold turkey and that's when the real hell started. I lost down to 75 pounds, heart rate was 120, my eyebrows fell out, couldn't sleep and was in a high state of anxiety 24/7…

44:24 – Doc, why would calcium citrate not replace vital calcium to reverse Depression from a chemical standpoint?

47:50 – Bobby – I wanted to find out if it’s possible to cure these 3 diseases: 1. Thalassemia, 2. Gauchers, 3. Motor Neuron (Lou Gericks).

51:16 – Bühler – Detox Miracle Sourcebook in French.

52:01 – Derek – I was recently diagnosed by a doctor with inflammation of the stomach, specifically my ascending colon. Food has not been moving properly, I’ve been very constipated and bloated and at times it’s difficult to pass gas. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

1:00:13 – Questions from Austria – 15 month on the raw food diet. I cured my asthma with lots of green juices and salads. (See video for more information).

1:16:44 – Denise - Can you help my Friend? This is what my friend wrote to me. " I'm dealing with AF, hypo, low T, leaky gut, candida, parasites, h pylori, autointoxication, heavy metals , EBV(suspected), histamine reactions, low dopamine/GABA and some of the more severe genetic defects. I am booked in to see a new doctor to see if he can find out why I still can't tolerate any supplements and many different foods. I've tried treating leaky gut, liver congestion, genetics, adrenals, pathogens. Basically everything and no doctor has had an answer as to why my system flips out over miniscule doses of anything." Can you help him? Thank you so much in advance for listening.

1:26:55- Weromn - Dear Robert Morse, I would like to know what is the relation between salt and the kidneys/adrenals. What should one do with salt-cravings? Give in or resist? How does salt influence detoxification? Also, what about a regular salt intake? Is there a minimum of dietary salt intake you would recommend?

1:29:54- Weidor – I have read that some cases of schizophrenia can be lack of frolic and spinach and other green leafy veggies can be helpful.

1:32:22- James – What’s the best way to move the lymph, rebounding?

1:35:18 - Claire – Do you have any advice for college students for how to go raw vegan? There’s not ways a lot of options at my college, and I don’t have a lot of time and money to go and buy food…

1:42:51 - Susan – Please help me with the correct diet for my 14 year old who has unclers inside and out from Bechet’s Disease.

1:46:51 - C – I am 20 years old and I become depressed because of my hair loss and acne, I would like to have some advice for this.

1:51:55 - Geroge – Lung Cancer Case. George from Scotland.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)