CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help Me Complete my Home-made Ionic Footbath Project!

the6step Views: 1,735
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,766

Re: Please Help Me Complete my Home-made Ionic Footbath Project!

Hmm well I think I finally get the subtext. What you're saying is that the idea behind both an ionic foot bath and Colloidal Silver is the negative ion aspect of them. When you were presenting Colloidal Silver as an alternative, I didn't 100% understand that. If I have that correct, that would have been helpful to know. I am still slightly confused as to what the bad part of the ionic bath is but to be honest I'm not exactly keen on buying equipment for foot bathing, so if Colloidal Silver addresses the same issues, then I'm fine with that. I do know that some people were doing both which is a bit weird but people experiment a lot in here so....

But yeah something a little more direct anywhere in the form of "This is what Colloidal Silver does, this is what the Ionic foot bath does, you don't need both, just use Colloidal silver, cheaper and more convenient anyway" sort of deal in that document or anywhere (assuming all my assumptions are correct).

I'm probably just going to buy some Colloidal Silver just to try out a bottle before I start making my own, just to see how it works. I'm lucky to be in a position where I can throw a bit of money at these problems for the sake of my health so why not. I did buy Meso Silver which I've felt a little but has largely been ineffective...we'll see how Sovereign Silver works out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)