CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cystic acne not budging

Views: 1,204
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,342,136

Re: Cystic acne not budging

Yes! I've been doing the P&B shakes on and off for several years. :-)

I'm sorry about the bulemia- it's hard to find self-worth as a teen in advertisement and competition land. I didn't find many friends in the highschools while growing up, so had the low self-esteem too.

I have found self esteem- of all places, in chasing an answered prayer. My dad chose christianity back in college, and I grew to distrust it as a young kid and in my teen years, and ended up with a boyfriend that /really/ screwed me over.

The prayer was for a loving mate who shared my father's faith, similar to my dad, just not as annoying.
It was answered!
The rest of the story is just as long as my life is long so far, LOL.

I grew up in the states, so I get where you're coming from. :o
I live in Europe now, but not all the countries here are GMO-free, either.
GMO is generally corn and grains meant to be dried before they're harvested. Fruit and veg, organic eggs and meat, etc, are generally safe foods.

I don't know what CBC is, so I can't say~

One can expect the state of the skin to reflect the state of the stomach, but when it comes to Antibiotics , I'd stick to oregano essential oil! It wipes out ALL the baddies, including in the lymph and blood when the concentration is high enough.

However, lavender essential oil is much less likely to induce herx (dieoff/sickness reactions), and is nicely antiviral. Is pretty good in coconut oil.

Emotionally, the mental self-image you have for yourself, and the words you speak have an end effect on how well you'll digest and feel for the day. What can I say? I've had to revise a lot of the crap I learned to believe about my self-worth and this body when young. I don't worry so much about the outward looks.. but I have a hard time still stopping my hands if I spot a zit around my period. They always come then. ;)

Wheatgrass juice might be a handy thing to grab for your daily dozen (o f fruit and veg), got any good juicebars or wholefoods markets around your town?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)