CureZone   Log On   Join
can fordyce spots go away ?

pomi Views: 3,429
Published: 8 y

can fordyce spots go away ?

Hello !!

i have fordyce spots for 5 years now, i started to have them after taking an antidepressant called DEROXAT, it made my lips very dry, i used a lip balm and i saw those spots appearing on my lips, don't know if it's from the pills or the lip balm...

AND i have a BIG question for this forum, is there anyone who got rid (for real) of those fordyce spots ??

i mean, don't say any crappy cream or else, nothing works, if there is a solution, it's from inside our body maybe changing something about our diet, taking foods supplements or i don't know... but really nothing else can work, even CO2 laser doesn't work, and smoothbeam laser too (i tried smoothbeam already at the corner of my lip, i've got one scar but the fordyce came back)

to be honest i'm started to loose hope but, is there anyone who cured this for real ?

thank you !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)