CureZone   Log On   Join
Newly diagnosed with LYME

Views: 478
Published: 8 y

Newly diagnosed with LYME

I am a 25 year old, female recently diagnosed with Lyme October 2016 (after years going to doc to doc for answers), I have been experiencing the following symptoms for a few years now since 2011: chronic fatigue, increased anxiety/recently depression, hair loss, weight loss, decreased sensitivity all over body of touch and hot/cold sensations (feeling sensations on skin are dialed way down, for some reason 'not mental'), brain fog, and the ongoing issues are with my stomach, I am often bloated and my stools are now clay colored after these symptoms began. I have been on supplements such as Coq10, quercetin, probiotics, ATP fuel, methyl Bs and etc, but I do not feel they have helped much, (maybe my body is not absorbing the supplements). I began a Colon Cleanse with Oxypowder along with doxycycline prescribe twice a day last week, and guaging whether I am seeing improvement or not. I must admit, I have not implemented extreme diet change measures until recently and I have a gut feeling these "bugs" are not liking that at all.

I am now awaiting my doctor's opinion on my next course of action and whether or not she suggests I test for coinfections as well. I really want my life back and be able to have energy to do the things I want to do in life. Another caveat is that I have the MTHFR mutation the A1.. kind if you are familiar. It will be great to hear you all's insight on what I could do next. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)