CureZone   Log On   Join
Distilled Water Burning When Breathed In Through Nebulizer

amylee0143 Views: 3,429
Published: 8 years ago

Distilled Water Burning When Breathed In Through Nebulizer

I have cystic fibrosis, and due to Cipro toxicity I have researched to find natural Antibiotics for the Pseudomonas and staph in my lungs.
I found Colloidal Silver and lobelia as some of the great natural meds...and I've used it for a while, but not in a nebulizer.

I have 250ppm Silver Wings Colloidal Silver , and I want to dilute it, but I am finding that diluting it with distilled water that I get from the store burns when I breathe it in. Is there a different type of distilled water I should be using for my nebulizer so it doesn't burn? (using the 250ppm silver just as is does not burn at all. It's once I dilute it that it does)

Also is it safe to inhale the lobelia extract if it is made with alcohol and apple cider vinegar? Is there a way I could make lobelia extract at home, since I have 2 pounds of the herb that I have at my disposal?

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)