CureZone   Log On   Join
fecal body odor for 4 years, help.

TooManyYears Views: 907
Published: 8 years ago

fecal body odor for 4 years, help.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Body_Odor/1_15_.jpg

Curezone,

Like many on this forum I have suffered for faecal body odour for many years (4). I first noticed strange comments in the summer of 2012 and ever since i have been paranoid. Every so often i have had people tell me that I stink like poo, kids included. So no longer will I ignore it and pretend I don't.

For two months in spring 2015 I did the candida diet, and after two months a couple of my friends said,(because i was eating really clean at that time) ''I think you should keep doing that you know'', Which with my friends was completely odd and spontaneous. In addition I noticed that I was getting less to no reactions (people coughing, rubbing nose, puffing cheeks out exhaling air, humming, sudden change from nose breathing to mouth breathing, nose rubbing and sniffing) as well as people would sit next to me/not move away. So in relief I decided it would be an acceptable time to move to a normal diet/drink again because i wanted to live! However, soon enough the smell came back and a year and a half later I am still suffering. I have had people say the smell is like sour milk, sewage, garbage, eggy fart, burning etc. I'm hoping is not TMAU but at this point all I want is to know why i'm smelling this way.

College from age 16-18 was horrible, poor attendance, but managed to scrape through and get into university. Started university last September and tried really hard to engage, but I could not stand the environment of people knowing I stink. It was unbearable so I spent my time inbetween healthy living and complete takeaway binges and lots of drinking. Fell into a pretty bad Depression about it as I felt I was going nowhere in life not because of choice, but necessity to avoid the crippling reality that my life is not normal, and not like it used to be.

Now I work in a supermarket on a pretty low wage but work hard. I could easily get promoted but I do not want to put myself in such a stressful position involving travelling/meeting new people/classroom training as I fear i'd go off the rails and become even more depressed.

So i'll give a bit of background. As a kid I was really active and athletic, but then as I went into high school I stopped the sport out of laziness and ate pretty bad, not so bad though. I ate standard western diet such as grain, processed food, sugar, with most meals (inclusion of some fruit and veg). My parents still eat like that to this day and are fine. Towards the age of 15 I started smoking and experimented with drugs and alcohol, regularly, in fact. I would smoke weed most days in the week, drink on the weekends and smoke at least 10 cigarettes a day. At an age with more independence I decided that i didn't need to eat well so didn't touch a fruit or vegetable for about a year.

Summer of 2012 I lost a lot of weight for no clear reason, before 2012 I was quite chubby and now i'm underweight. I was still eating the same but did a lot of drugs at a festival so I put it down to that. But this was the time I first noticed comments on the way i smell. September 2012 I started college and thought, hey i'm skinny I can eat what I want. Being an inner city college there was tonnes of fast food places so I ate heaps of bad food every day for two years. That's when I fully became aware that people think I smell like poo and it was horrible. I cant explain enough how hard it is to go through life knowing you wont live a normal existence because of fear of people and society.

So ever since, I have put off doing something about it because I figured if everyone else can eat terribly then why can't I? However, it has gotten to the point where I have dropped out of education and can barely put up with a minimum wage job. So its time to fix up because if i don't act now I can kiss my future, my relationships and happiness goodbye.

Luckily at uni I met my current girlfriend (she can't smell me) and i really like her and want to keep things going but we're constantly butting heads on going out and doing stuff because I want to shut myself away for my own sanity. Interestingly about a week after we have sex she comes down with a bacterial infection (she says its thrush but it could be BV), also other girls i've slept with have had thrush after sleeping with them.

As I had some perceived success with the candida diet I thought that would be a better place to start. Since mid August 2016 my diet has mainly consisted of;

Chicken (roasted with thyme, rosemary, olive oil, Sea Salt and black pepper), Kale, Broccoli, Quinoa, Probiotic Yoghurt, Almonds and Pumpkin seeds. This is literally all I eat.

In addition I have been taking supplements such as;

BioKult probiotics and multivitamins.

Changes I've noticed, bloating in stomach reduced, more regular bowel movements, clearer skin, food looks more digested in stool (before diet i would hardly digest anything other than carbs).

However nearly two months in I haven't noticed much improvement in reactions from people around me (if anything they've gotten worse) and I'm beginning to lose hope as my energy levels are low and today some guy I know pointed an air freshener at me and waved it around as if to mimic the spraying action, his girlfriend laughed hysterically which really really annoyed me and i'm getting to my end tether.

Thought i'd post my experience because I feel there's not enough in depth stories of people like me on this site. Do any of you guys have any advice for what I should do? Feel free to ask any questions also. The more we know about this blight on our lives the better we can effectively treat ourselves because no else will!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (3)