CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Time Humaworm cleanse

Nematode Larvae Views: 2,318
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,336,840

Re: First Time Humaworm cleanse

You may have disseminated worms. Mattk3 Document 255 states, "Pharmaceutical medications are best treatment for disseminated worms. Herbs only work on gastrointestinal worms." Mattk3 protocol, "Start on Praziquantel 25mg/kg (minimum dose) every day, divided into 4 doses, 6 hours apart (ie 9am, 3pm, 9pm & 3am), for minimum 7 days up to 30 - 60 days +

Praziquantel 25mg/kg/day (divided into 4 doses) should be taken in combination with Albendazole 200mg - 400mg/day, divided into 2 doses (ie 3pm and 3 am).

I am on day 21 of Praziquantel 50mg/kg/day in combination with Albendazole 200mg-400mg/day. For me, the anti-parasitic medications started working on day 15. Things are beginning to calm down in my body. I plan to dose for 40 days minimum.

I had no idea worms could penetrate intact skin! Nematode larvae entered intact skin on my lower left calf. I went to five different doctors. All 5 doctors wasted my time. Doctor number 5 just kept repeating, "I disagree with you...I disagree with you...I disagree with you..." Now, "I disagree with you" is like echo in my head.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)