CureZone   Log On   Join
Demodex

Scie Views: 2,672
Published: 8 years ago

Demodex

Ok, this is going to sound kind of crazy, I k ow that, but I've also done a ton of research that all supports my theory. For gout, fibro, allergies, and indigestion issues, try edible grade diatemaceous earth. It kills off and cleans out what's called Demodex mites. I would love to get a forum section started on Demodex, because the effects of them (microscopic mites that we all have) seem to go so much further than medical researchers have even considered yet. Anyone who has experience with Demodex I would love to hear about how treating them has changed your quality of life.

The remains of them is basically a calcium substance, which comes out in many forms depending on each bit. My belief is that they are responsible for the build ups in calcium that you can read about in an article from Harvard called Calcium Beyond the Bones.

This stuff is a serious matter that no one takes into consideration because doctors don't tell us about them or they don't even know about them. My treatment has effected my allergies, my fibro, my gout, my anxiety levels... All stuff that no one "knows" the cause of. Coincidence? I think not!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)