CureZone   Log On   Join
anemia plus blood cell clumping

jaguar57 Views: 564
Published: 8 y

anemia plus blood cell clumping

When red blood cells clump together the blood becomes less efficient at picking up oxygen from the lungs. That results in weakness and/or tiredness from the low oxygen level in the blood. One way to break up the clumping is by doing Beck blood electrification (whose main purpose is to fight microbes in the blood). Go to this page and see the before and after pictures. Here's a testimony I just received:

Michelle: “I love the blood zapper, It has helped me so much with my blood problems. I love your products, This is the product I have been telling people about, so glad you have a facebook page now.”
BioElectric: “thanks Michelle. I'm wondering what blood problem it helped with.”
Michelle: “Blood clots, anemia, high white counts.. had my blood taken a couple months ago and they found nothing wrong with the blood. it's amazing”
BioElectric: “Yes it is amazing. the high white blood cell count meant you probably had a lot of microbes that the Microbe Electrifier killed. Electrifying the blood does reverse blood cell clumping which makes the blood more efficient in every way, including it's ability to transport oxygen. thanks for sharing”

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)