CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Havent expelled anything using Telmans sludge removal protocol and worried about proceeding..

rerod Views: 772
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,334,886

Re: Havent expelled anything using Telmans sludge removal protocol and worried about proceeding..

I decided to drink about 12 oz of water about 30 minutes before the OO/lemon juice which began a few bowel movements. Before the water I was getting stomach cramps and felt dehydrated. After the extra water and movements, I felt comfortable taking the OO/lemon concoction and laid down on my right side and fell asleep.
I woke up about 2 am depressed and expelled the largest stones Iv ever produced. In fact, my toilet started to plug up since I'm not using a colander.
Now a 4 a.m. I drank the last ES and am trying to pass time.

I feel telmans sludge removal protocol has worked well, but I'm still unsure if I should have been concerned that I hadn't had a bowel movement before the OO/lemon mixture.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)