CureZone   Log On   Join
vuva vaginal dilators for vulvodynia

Views: 668
Published: 8 y

vuva vaginal dilators for vulvodynia

Hi Ladies,

Just here to let you now a little about my story. I was diagnosed six months ago by a pelvic pt. We have done many helpful stretches and she taught me exercises. I'm not sure what caused my pain, but it is only during sex. My pelvic floor physical therapist use dilators in the office to size me, so I could buy some for home. She told me to use the dilators with magnets because her patients were having more success with them.

I bought some VuVa brand dilators after she sized me in the office. They basically saved my sex life. If I use them right before intercourse because that it was she told me to do, I really don't feel any pain during sex.

It hurts when I put the dilator in first, then it stops after a couple minutes. Would like to share this treatment with you because it helped me so much.

Here is where I bought the dilators.

Have a good night everyone. Sandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)