CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperstimulation or Fatigue- No in between. Exercise Triggers hyperstimulation/Oncoming Seizure feelings. Major Brain Fog & derealization

FreelyFlourish Views: 1,489
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,334,136

Re: Hyperstimulation or Fatigue- No in between. Exercise Triggers hyperstimulation/Oncoming Seizure feelings. Major Brain Fog & derealization

I actually just began taking R-ALA about a week ago, my symptoms have been remarkably bad for a while now- the teeting between utter fatigue & the nonstop hyperstimulation/head pressure/verge of panic attack or seizure feelings- but the R-ALA certainly doesn't help. I take 100 mg once a day, at around 3 pm before going into work. My head symptoms are always off the charts at work in the evening, but I attribute that to being forced to interact with people/move around/excessive stimuli/ etc.

My genova diagnostics organic acids test last month showed my urinary Sulfate levels to be high. The interpretive guide for the test just says this about high sulfate findings
"Elevated levels of sulfate can indicate increased Phase II detoxification
or inorganic sulfate intake."
I have no idea what this means to be honest- my ordering physician didn't really address it either when going over my results.

I have not taken Glutamine, though I hear it is good for improving intestinal permeability (leaky gut i suppose).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)