CureZone   Log On   Join
I've got the Weirdest parasites ever, I Never heard this happen to anyone..

Views: 1,412
Published: 8 y

I've got the Weirdest parasites ever, I Never heard this happen to anyone..

For the last week or so I have been having the weirdest sensations In my life. The first few days were really intense, I could literally feel large groups of "them", moving around my lower spinal column. I felt it trying to go up, what was weird is that I could control it with my will, as much as I could, preventing it from reaching upper body, crazy right?

Anyway.. Few days later it became too intense, I was listening to some rife frequency and it felt like I did some damage to the f***ers, activity died down for two days~. Now it's much less intense, feels like there's only like 2-5 of them moving around, what I felt is that sometimes they'd move really fast.. And just today it feels like it's trying to get into my spinal cord...
I can also feel quite a bit of pinching, sometimes even palpitations when they're moving..
I should also tell you guys I've had multiple issues with Tapeworms before.
Like wtf, do I have an octopus in me? 😂😂😂
Most of the time there's no pain, however I had a lot of pain in the lower spinal column

I was also bitten by some insects/fly 4-5 days before this issue escalated (I had some weird feelings in my back since a long time ago, just now it started on a major scale.) Next day after I was bitten I had a bit of pain on my right hip.

Would appreciate serious replies.. Thank you.
Today I started dosing Colloidal Silver and topical & ingestion of clover oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)