CureZone   Log On   Join
SUCCESS!!! real this time.

veggielover08 Views: 3,184
Published: 8 years ago

SUCCESS!!! real this time.

a few months ago i posted a "success story" where i talked about how i cured my candida (thrush & scalp fungus) / fecal Body Odor radiating from throat with a very strict and unsustainable diet consisting only of greens and lean meat. it really wasn't a cure, just a way to make sure my symptoms were at bay. i felt dead inside. but i figured it out.

those foods for whatever reason didn't ferment so harshly, and at the time i was also taking ACV.

i remember a while ago reading about betaine HCL. i took it while eating "normally" and my symptoms were definitely reduced but not gone. the missing link: poop

i would poop the first day but then i'd be constipated from then on. for whatever reason.

food was fermenting and feeding all the bugs, moreso when i went on anti candida diets that were borderline ketogenic as i wouldn't get enough fiber and was constipated for days.

i take a natural laxative tea, take betaine HCL before meals, i watch what i eat (beans and eggs and bread + Sugar in excess is bad, but bread and Sugar are definitely allowed in small portions now).

i know this may seem unsustainable but i'm happy i don't have to take 93828383 antifungals that end up being useless after a while all while eating mainly leaves. these two supplements and my SOMEWHAT (to be honest it's barely restricting at all, i just can't pig out) restrictive diet are super easy to maintain and take with me, i can do things now and live. i hope you can too.

it takes TIME and persistence and a bit of self control at times but i'm the happiest i've ever been!!! hope this helps someone xxx now i can eat yogurt no problem!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)