CureZone   Log On   Join
Avoiding mineral depletion from coffee enemas

iandthou Views: 4,838
Published: 8 y

Avoiding mineral depletion from coffee enemas

I am doing back to back coffee enemas every second day or so, now for a month. For the last 2 days the enemas leave me feeling tired and a bit cramped in my muscles.

I am supposing this is because of electrolyte loss from the enemas. There are various articles online that suggest that the loss of fluid plus the nature of coffee takes electrolytes out of the body. On the other hand, there are posts from people with a lot of experience with CEs that say that this does not happen, for example, Dr. Wilson and Unyquity on this forum. Uny's logic is that electrolytes are not taken from the descending colon but only from the transverse and ascending colon, while CEs, when retained on the left side, do not reach beyond the descending colon.

Does anyone know how coffee enemas deplete electrolytes?

I am trying to decide what to do on a daily basis so that I can continue with the CEs without getting weak and imbalanced. The electrolyte drinks in the market are too sugary for me, so I can make my own.

Juicing leafy vegetables with other vegetables or fruits seems common with those who do CEs. Dr. Gerson recommends, apparently, 3 glasses of juice for one CE. This is probably the most nutritious but also the most time consuming.

The other option is to make a quick electrolyte drink with orange / lemon juice, Sea Salt , honey and water, perhaps with some ACV added. I can do this in 15 minutes but I wonder if it is as sufficient to restore electrolytes and their balance as juices.

Some people also suggest just taking a mineral supplement. Has anyone tried this, and is it sufficient?

What do you think is the best way to avoid mineral / electrolyte depletion while doing frequent coffee enemas?

And what is the mechanism by which CEs deplete minerals / electrolytes?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)