CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Security Warning for U K Churches

refreshed Views: 455
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,333,104

Re: Security Warning for U K Churches

Stuck? No way. We feel blessed. No it's not that I don't understand being neck to neck with people in a city like New York City and thinking every crazy has a gun. That's why I don't live in a place like that. I need more freedom...and some don't like the fact that some seem to have more freedom than others as far as all that goes. People have to make choices...this was mine....I chose Texas and it's values. However, as time goes on, and the obamas of the world keep having their way, I may not see this freedom much more.

Well, I hope you don't have to live with so much pain and drama over across the pond, for I know we are going to pray that no one else gets into office and opens the door to all of that to come over here, like we have been having to deal with lately.

I read prophecy, and understand enough to see some things. I'm not going to judge it just by what my eyes see or my ears hear from media and especially not from some of the more radical curezonians that can be found.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)