CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi, looking for plant pest (insects and diseases) frequencies are there any?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
illys / elisah Views: 2,037
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,332,446

Re: Hi, looking for plant pest (insects and diseases) frequencies are there any?

Bioresonance was observed in specimens outside the body, so not in the native environment. Microbes were observed exploding when certain frequencies were used on them.

Remember that there is a lot of overlap in the frequencies because we're talking about organising, organisims inside organisms, inside organisms.

I kinda put a halt to researching the rife world when I discovered just how heavily therapists have had to rely on divination and dowsing (occult practices) to get the info needed for accurate, specific frequencies for treating a patient. The frequencies have not been pinned down specifically, perfectly, because in-vitro the adaptation cycle of the organisms is 3-4 days per generation, and in wormy parasites, 28 days.

You can use my user profile to look for my earlier conversations on the matter, I spoke with a Hulda Clark fan and #461 shared some book excerpts with me about how Hulda learned about frequencies (her tool was called a synchometer).

Dowsing is.. Hmmm.. Only accurate when you are dealing with a person who has seriously invested their life in communicating with the spiritual entity they are dependant upon. It's been making rife research a confusing place, the biological systems are more complex than having a formula that can just be run through.

It does work, and reliably, IF a person is willing to invest themselves heavily in it. Zappers and rife machines work off messing up the quantum of them buggers.

But there's no real getting around the veg and fruit and herbs thingy, even the spooky 2 folk will say a rife user's got to get off his lazy caboose and shift gear from nasty trash to a healthy stash of live foods.

Sorry, I really can't help out with frequency research, but with sharing what I learned from chatting with those folk, yeah, it really helps if you can get a perspective on what goes on when you use those tools. Using the essential oils frequencies was incredibly powerful, but I experienced a -huge- surge in my symptoms when using frequency sets related to my own conditions.

The machines speed up the metabolic processes of the infections, ideally until the organisms burst and so they are visible to the immune system. The difficulty is eliminating the biofilm breeding-ground cities the organisms live and adapt in.

It's veg and herbs that detach those colonies.
Anyways, nini!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)