CureZone   Log On   Join
removal of radioactive tritium from drinking water

Views: 2,114
Published: 8 years ago

removal of radioactive tritium from drinking water

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some information from the scientific types regarding tritium removal from drinking water. I've looked for remedies everywhere. But just as I suspected, there is little information on tritium as a whole, and nothing on the removal from drinking water.

Turkey Point, South Florida's nuclear plant, has polluted the water surrounding the state as well as within the aquifers with tritium from the nuclear stacks. We are experiencing red and green algae blooms throughout the entire state, as well as massive fish kill upstate.

The electric company denies the problem and the government shrouds them from responsibility. But local activists are keeping watch and have found the levels to be greatly elevated due to heating of the containment water. We are all at risk to contract cancer due to continued exposure.

Does anyone know of a process to remove this radioactive isotope of hydrogen from water? Will the John Ellis water machine remove this? Are there any supplements we can take to guard against radioactivity?

I am aware of all the controversies of the JE water machine, so please don't focus on that. I've read the old postings on CureZone. I need a solution to this problem whether it's the JE machine or something else. Please share any known remedies that you are aware of.

Thank you for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.067 sec, (1)