CureZone   Log On   Join
menstruation and master cleanse

clefairy Views: 360
Published: 8 y

menstruation and master cleanse

I have done The Master Cleanse successfully 3 times in the past and every time I felt amazing. I started a cleanse last Monday for the first time in a few years.

It was going great for most of the week but I could feel my periods were going to start and I started to feel so terrible - sick, cramps, weak, faint, etc and barely ANY blood..and I was a few days late.. So yesterday (sunday) I had to come off..if i stayed on the cleanse feeling like that i would have been bed-bound but i need to work. Now apart from feeling disappointed that I couldn't finish it...as soon as I started sipping orange juice and having soup my period started REALLY heavy and painful AND still sick as if it had been building up and waiting for me to finish the cleanse ...I didn't lose any weight (not my main goal anyway) and I FEEL LIKE SHIT

I am going to do another cleanse next month to try n finish what i started. I know from reading other posts some of you had great menstruation on the cleanse but this is just a warning for some other women....really really consider this before doing one if you know your period is gonna start.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)