CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me !!

r1deforever Views: 1,826
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,699

Re: Help me !!

Everybody smells.

Go and smell some other people's armpits. What do they smell like ? Roses ?

Everybody smells. And everybody shits. That is life.

Don't worry about it too much.

You are not a robot.

A human being smells everywhere. Smell someone's mouth for instance. Everyone shits, everyone gets dirty. Everyone gets zits and has to trim their toenails.

If people at school start saying things, they just want to press your buttons. Ignore them.

Eat more healthily and exercise. Drink lots of water and breathe fresh air.

Also you are 14, going through puberty so many changes are happening to your body. Your body will change, your bones will change, your sexual organs will change, your hair will change, your smell will defintely change. So don't worry.

At this age it is normal to pick on people at school. For any reason. Height, weight, colour, fashion sense, smell, voice. Anything. It's stupid and that's what kids do.

So don't worry, everything is cool.

You are still very young, but if you would like to eat healthily and do some exercise and practice being happy, then this will be great.

And I would avoid any crazy medicines, they are for old people. Young people are strong and the body will fix everything that goes wrong, don't worry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)