CureZone   Log On   Join
Having Ecrection issues.. Can I please my partner and myself using a Penis sleeve?

Views: 2,836
Published: 8 y

Having Ecrection issues.. Can I please my partner and myself using a Penis sleeve?

Can I please my partner and myself using a Penis sleeve?
I am not a good candidate for additional medication. I believe my soft erections are making me self-conscious. I see products offering assistance is with a device that is place over the genitals. Not a truly a solution for my issue, however, I think the mental satisfaction of being able to become intimate with my wife... may help. I thought this RXSleeve device may help me reduce my stress. My wife said, yes, she is willing. this is exiting to hear.. I am worried how i would feel. After more thought, I went ahead… 5 months now.. My wife finds great physical pleasure from in the Sleeve Monterey... I do not have the need to actually have another man with my spouse now... give it a try. Look up rxsleeve on google.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)