CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Progressives BETRAYED! NOT!

kwanyin Views: 1,054
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,328,190

Re: Progressives BETRAYED! NOT!

Let's keep politics off this site or I will have to come down on Trump again and you'll resort to name calling like you did the last time.

If you watched the convention today instead of reading natural news who always has an agenda you'll know that higher ups in the Sanders campaign said 90% or more of Sanders people have pledged to support Hillary.

"Vermont’s delegation voted last, joined by Sen. Bernie Sanders. “I move that Hillary Clinton be selected as the nominee of the Democratic Party for president of the United States,” Sanders said, as the crowd erupted into cheers and waved multicolored “Hillary” signs. A rendition of the song “Happy” began playing as delegates swayed.

The roll call went smoothly and with few signs of protest, as the party appeared to unify after a fractious start to the convention Monday."

The energy has shifted. The movement has coalesced.

As far as fracking is concerned it's time for people to grow up and look at the big picture. The issue of fracking is beyond political parties which BOTH are controlled by corporate interest. You want to do something about fracking-elect PEOPLE regardless of their political leaning who will take on corporate America. As with big pharma no one is either party has the STONES to take a stand-regardless of politics.

Everything in life doesn't boil down to Liberals., progressive, republicans, democrats, green party, independents and others. I am a member of humanity and there are issues that supersede categories and as long as people continue to categories situations, people, issues, polices as left, right, whatever-they will continue to miss the big pictures. Which is exactly what those who are in charge of the Matrix wants.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)