CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Surgeon by day, internet troll by night... The sad, pathetic life of Dr. David Gorski, a vaccine-pushing cancer surgeon filled with hatred for humanity

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
loquat1 Views: 1,864
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,326,074

Re: Surgeon by day, internet troll by night... The sad, pathetic life of Dr. David Gorski, a vaccine-pushing cancer surgeon filled with hatred for humanity

My name is actually Costas, though you should drop the preceding 'actually'. smiley

Unfortunately, it lends itself to an obvious term of abuse (Costa$$) that one rabid zealot has barely missed an opportunity to exploit. For a grown (or should that be groan?) man whose wife has cancer, his conduct has been unbelievably puerile.  And yes, you're quite right of course. It is very reminiscent of a form of playground bullying. But this time they picked on the wrong guy with whom to play that game. I am not so easily intimidated, and I give as good as I get without resorting to outright abuse as far as that is humanly possible.

But thanks for the compliment, and yes, normal service will be resumed asap. I'm unable to post at the moment coz I'm preparing for a classical guitar recital that I'm due to give in a few days. I also have a 'to do' list that just keeps growing, including advising a breast cancer sufferer who is on chemo and has not responded to some natural protocols. Helping her is a lot more important to me than doing battle with a bunch of die-hard deluded SBM/EBM advocates.

As for which protocols I would recommend, I would not rely on any single protocol to cure my cancer. I do not believe in the 'magic bullet' theory when it comes to finding a cure for cancer. Rather, I believe cancer is a systemic manifestation that requires a holistic approach that should include cutting out all refined carbs, fasting, the ketogenic diet, an anti-cancer diet that includes all the foods, vits & minerals recommended for example by K Scott-Mumby in his book (Cancer Research Secrets), exercise, sound sleep, massage and skin scrubbing, etc etc.

To this base-level maintenance regimen I would also add 2 or 3 major compatible protocols including, for example, Iodine, IV vit. C where possible (or massive oral doses where not), and Cesium Chloride high pH therapy - though this requires expert supervision coz of the risk of potassium depletion. And I wouldn't necessarily even stop there. I don't believe in taking hostages when it comes to cancer, so I would add maybe another 3 or 4 subsidiary protocols including apricot pits, essential oils, Essiac Tea, etc. 

If you accuse me of 'hedging my bets', I would plead guilty as charged. It would be great to know which of these protocols actually delivered the coup de gras to the cancer, but I believe it is much more important to deal this monster its quietus by any means necessary, including the scatter-gun approach if that's what it takes. If your cancer is slow growing and non-aggressive, you could try the magic bullet approach with something like Protocel, but again I would be tempted to supplement that with a couple of compatible protocols as recommended by Pierce (Outsmart Your Cancer).

There is much more I could say, but as usual time is against me. There are many sites that give excellent advice, including Cancer Tutor and TTAC, and you could do a lot worst than to start by reading around these if you want more info on this subject. Not forgetting the numerous testimonials & advice you can find on the cancer forums here as well. 

Having said all that, just one word of caution. There is no such thing as a guaranteed cure for cancer. Some sufferers have had their immune systems, vital organs, etc. so thoroughly trashed by conventional treatments that no amount of natural remedies can help them. Cachexia is all they have left, and coming back from that is nothing short of a minor miracle. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (2)