CureZone   Log On   Join
Menstrual pain getting worse??

Views: 946
Published: 8 y

Menstrual pain getting worse??

I have noticed a strange trend that when I eat better, my menstrual pain/symptoms are worse. I was diagnosed with Candida about two years ago and have been working on that. I switched to a low meat/high fish, veggie, nut diet complete with the full range of supplements and probiotics. The symptoms have made a massive improvement, but the pain is still pretty bad. I would think it's just due to detox, but it's been about two years now that I've made this change to my diet.

As anyone with candida knows, treatment is tough. And I've fallen off the bandwagon a few times, mostly due to emotional binge eating. The past couple months have been high stress as I've been dealing with the fallout of leaving an abusive relationship. I've been consuming dairy, sugar, and gluten practically daily uncontrollably! I also started a desk job and getting no exercise. This cycle PMS-wise there was a bit of cramps and emotional symptoms but nothing major. I only took two doses of ibuprofen the entire cycle versus every 4 hours the first and sometimes second day. Really confused because I've done basically nothing to take care of myself this cycle and things were fine.

Just wondering why being healthy seems to have the opposite effect. Maybe I should stick to bingeing on cookies haha. Or maybe the symptoms could have been due to being stuck in abuse. Either way, I know some women's symptoms worsen when they go gluten free, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)