CureZone   Log On   Join
Weakness after liver flush/enemas

liz24 Views: 1,290
Published: 8 y

Weakness after liver flush/enemas

Hi all - new to curezone. I have done 5 liver flushes, each about 3-4 weeks apart. I had to stop because after each one, my arms got progessively heavier, extremeties would tire, tingle and fall alseep way to easily, basically, it felt like the life force was sucked out of my body. I have adrenal fatigue and was taking Dr. Morse's herbs to support my adrenals and kidneys. I have spent the last month and a half trying to get my electrolytes back where they need to be and gain my strength back, but I am nothing but fatigued. Tonight I did a water enema followed by a coffee enema (bad choice) as now I feel shaky, cold, lethargic. Am I not absorbing nutrients? Why can't I regain my strength? What is the best diet for this? I eat lots of fruits and veggies and was doing a predominantly raw diet (still ate meat) but I also feel my symptoms correlate with that of cooper toxicity/biounavaiable copper. I've started eating more cooked veggies to see if that helps with digestion and assimilation of the nutrients. Help me get past this... Also symptoms of candida surfaced after I started liver flushing, and I know I have flukes. I just don't know what to do to get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)