CureZone   Log On   Join
How to yield more stones during a liver flush?

Psychedelicah Views: 1,509
Published: 8 years ago

How to yield more stones during a liver flush?

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if there is information availlable about the possibility of yielding MORE stones during a liver flush(thus increasing the quality?).

The reason why I am asking this, is because I have had 4 liver flushes:

1st time about 40 stones
2nd time about 20 stones
3rd time about 40 stones
4th time about 2 stones (and a bunch of small specks? are these mini stones?)

I have trouble with my intestines, candida, liver, hormonal imbalance --> which result to eczema and Acne in the face, back and bum.

I have noticed some differences in my menstrual cycle (thank god), my stool, and the Acne is getting a teeny bit better, but I expected some better results.

Does the yielding of this amount of stones have to do with something prior to the flush?

As in, can I increase the amount by following a stricter diet, for example (very low fat?). I eat vegan prior to the flush, but I do eat a lot of nuts, avocado, oils etc. If you have tips regarding to diet, please do share! :-)

Also, if you have tips / info about curing eczema and Acne w/ liver flush, help a sister out :-D

Thank you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.084 sec, (1)