CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite emergency

benzyle Views: 3,390
Published: 8 y

parasite emergency

Hi, new to this sight and really need some help. I have what I believe to be a severe case of parasitic worms. The problem is I have been to the emergency room 6 times about this and nobody will listen to me . The issue is I think the eggs or something is cutting off circulation in my head and they seem to be tuneling through things, ears, sinuses, etc. I see eggs and larvae on my tounge, in my nose, pallate,mouth and 3 other spots on arms and legs. I have really bad constipation, horrible, the worst I've ever seen stuff coming out when I do poop, and other symptoms i can discuse later. I'm in sothern CA, and just checking if anyone knows anyone that I could see immediatly that would take this seriously. Please Help, I believe this is a critical situation and am too afraid to go to the emergency room again due to fear of being put on psyciatric hold, seriously. Don't know what to do and any help would be appreciated as I believe this is a life or death situation. thanks. if anyone has any info i will respond with my phone number right away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)