CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zika fraud update, Rio Olympics, the op against Brazil

kwanyin Views: 751
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,321,530

Re: Zika fraud update, Rio Olympics, the op against Brazil

What bothers me more than the government creating another False Flag epidemic is the people that continue to fall for it. I see where vaccines have literally dumbed down the intelligence of people in the US. They can't see clear patterns of a yearly "epidemic" that needs millions of US dollars for fake research and cures. Where do they think that money is coming from? After HIV, AIDS, SARS, ASIAN FLU, BIRD FLU, SWINE FLU, H1N1, EBOLA, MERS, SMALLPOX, POLIO, WEST NILE and now ZIKA. Every new “epidemic” is the big one. Yet, it won't be the last one---you'd think they would put it together by now. When I read how fearful people are about ZIKA and we need a vaccine or whatever I ask the universe to stopped the planetary spin--let these people off on an asteroid so they can do themselves in with all the fake vaccines and drugs they want. Those of us left on planet Earth will continue to live our life in peace, harmony and in balance with nature free from pharma rule and vaccine sick people who will continue to spread viruses, bacteria and germs shedding from their life saving vaccines that don't exist. As the saying goes--Lord, give me strength.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)