CureZone   Log On   Join
You and Slavery - Up This Fall For Grans

ClaudeA Views: 2,310
Published: 8 y

You and Slavery - Up This Fall For Grans

This forum genre seems to be focused on facts, as opposed to media misrepresentation and manipulation by the Banker cartel running the American States.

So, I joined to add a bit of fact all citizens deserve to know - the Supreme Court and Congress' always upheld income tax law

One man decoded the i-r-s manifesto because as the i-r-s presented their views of income to him, it was at odds with the clearly upheld laws for taxation on income.

He, Peter Hendrickson, opened losthorizones -com- in 2003, and that same year I found his site and began following him. All he states is the same i-r-s facts backed by Congress. Nothing else. But, as the banker cartel is losing lots of the ill-gained wealth they bilked by less than factual disclosure of their full tax guide that does follow Congress tax law, they have now taken Pete's wife into prison for her refusal to agree that she owes the $5.00 she reported was removed from her private income.

$5.00 and she sits in prison?

The judge that the i-r-s picked has nefarious history of pandering to her puppeteers' every whim. The State DA where Peter lives is investigating for criminal witness and defendant tampering by the court officials.

Folks, if the banker cartel running America can dump your ass into their prison because you refuse to lie the way they demand, bend over, and kiss your slave's ass bye.

Hilary is owned by the very same banker cartel. Guess what that bankster mob will do to shut down their sill phony "election" if it doesn't go their way, or as they did in the state I live in, simply hold enough recounts that were trimmed each time of legit voters until they made it seem they "won."

Wanna be a slave?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)