CureZone   Log On   Join
Atomic Particle Colloidal Gold and Titanium works

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

Monatomics Views: 1,145
Published: 8 y

Atomic Particle Colloidal Gold and Titanium works

Possible Remedy for Degenerative Diseases?

Just about three months ago, I was diagnosed with Degenerative Arthritis in my hip joint. The Doctor said that there was nothing they could do about it, and sent me home with Pain Killers. He said that it was only going to get worse.

Having connections at gold2live, I decided to ask them to make me a special blend of Atomic Particle Gold 5000 PPM and 5000 PPM of Colloidal Titanium.

Gold has been known to treat Arthritis in the time of Paracelsus, and maybe even longer, Titanium is used to replace bones and hip joints.

What triggered my interest in Titanium was that it is an element that the body likes and will not reject. Also, Doctors found that it created a phenomenon called Osseointegration in which supporting connective tissue can migrate and integrate.

It does not take a whole lot of common sense to put one and one together and come up with a conclusion that if the body likes Titanium, and that it can integrate with titanium, then maybe Titanium is an essential element that helps cells bind together.

So, after I received my first 16 oz bottle of Atom Particle Gold Colloid and Titanium blend, and taking it for one week (1 ounce 3 times per day) after 5 days the pain subsided to 50%, then after two weeks, it went down 75%, after one month of continuous use, the pain completely left. However, only a "sore" sensation is felt.

Before, it seemed that my leg would come dislocated when I wanted or stood a certain way, that sensation completely left!

So, this powerful blend may be the answer to degenerative diseases such as degenerative joint disease, degenerative disc disease, degenerative disc disease treatment, arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis , colloidal titanium. Atomic particle gold, Arthritis supplements, Alzheimer's disease.

After reporting my condition to the folks at gold2live they are going to put this fine product on the market in a few months!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)