CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nothing vague or misleading about this: ParaZapper Works! - video published 2003

parazapper Views: 2,006
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,320,246

Re: Nothing vague or misleading about this: ParaZapper Works! - video published 2003

>- Why don't you just be

I am, just reporting what I was told. The truth is in the following: Because of customer statements made directly to the FDA by our customers, the FDA/DA did not find sufficient grounds for prosecution of fraud or misrepresentation of our products despite the fact that the FDA dedicated extensive resources to trying to prosecute. In other words, our products worked as described and our customers were happy enough with our products to back us up. There are some sellers of competing products who just can not make that claim. Some of them were successfully prosecuted.

On the other hand, one reason for this was our honesty in publishing valid statistical data that showed, while not perfect, our products did provide a high level of performance in many applications.

>- You wrote

Yes, read the FDA's letter. The difference is that our customers supported us.

>- level 3 being the worse.

Level 3 being perceived as worst or in some cases, just not known. There is no evidence of any risk what-so-ever that they have ever provided, as shown in their response to our FOIA request. Also, I quoted their exact reasoning offered behind the classification.

You on the other hand are attacking because your sales are significantly down.

And, you still can not show your units killing microbes.

After all, are your products not also considered as Class-3 by the FDA?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)