CureZone   Log On   Join
Calling upon Cure Zone sleuths...

formattedfire Views: 1,822
Published: 8 y

Calling upon Cure Zone sleuths...

I thought I'd rely on the thoughts/insight/advice of the many bright Cure Zone inhabitants on here....any help would be appreciative! Bear with me on the length of this post...

A couple weeks ago I took a powdered alpha lipoic acid supplement with milk. I thought I had mixed it up enough, but the powder particles were fairly large. I had a severe asthma/allergic type of attack where my throat closed off and was left gasping for air, wheezing.

Now, I am not sure if the dry cough started before or after that incident or if the asthmatic incident is directly correlated to my current symptoms, but I've had the tickle cough from severe post nasal drip, and it's lead to a sore throat. I am constantly having having to clear my throat of the mucus ( which is clear and sticky but turns white when thickening)....if I don't clear my throat I can see a line of white mucus trickling down my throat and my already heavy chest gets heavier and I have to cough. My upper sternum (the area between the collarbone, and just below the windpipe where the neck indents inward) is tender and painful when I rub the skin. I have trouble swallowing at times, especially liquid swallowing, with the constant postnasal drip. Also have tiredness and thirst.

No shortness of breath.....no real wheezing at least during normal breathing....no night sweats...no fever. I've previously had Cancer and had bouts of bronchitis before the Cancer...so I hope it is nothing chronic such as bronchitis, fibrosis, etc. When I had Cancer I had the tenderness/pain upon touch in chest but also had night sweats, etc....which I don't currently have.

It's like my body is trying to get rid of something it can't. IF you have any inkling on what it might be and what I could use (in both dosage amount, and frequency) to help please do! I am not sure if its a virus/bronchitis, particles in my lungs that haven't been cleaned out that's causing this reaction (would nebulizing help?). The mucus seems to be running from the back of my nose and down into my chest, however. Per your suggestion, I'll let you know if I've tried said remedy, and if I haven't will let you know if it is helping. I am basically alkalizing at this point (no sugars), trying to reduce inflammation/allergy/viral/bacterial loads but to no avail. of any lessening of symptoms. Thank-you again for your help....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)