CureZone   Log On   Join
warning for detoxers: accutane & vaccines were the worst part....

Pamster Views: 5,154
Published: 8 years ago

warning for detoxers: accutane & vaccines were the worst part....

I was on accutane twice: when I was 16 and 21.

I'm 42 now, and just finished 5 years of detox. I'm pretty much done (unless there are symptoms ahead that I'm not aware of).

I just wanted to put a warning out there for those who are actively detoxing, and were on accutane.

I believe we detox backwards: last thing in, comes out first. You can track your progress by symptoms of whatever pharmaceuticals are coming out.

I had to detox years of the pill, and tetracyclene. As they came out, I was hardly aware of it (even though I often had herxheimer because my PH wasn't steady).

But the absolute WORST of my detox was the accutane. I went through periods where my brain was not extremely optimistic, funny, creative and extroverted.

That is my normal self.

Accutane can lead to Depression and even suicide. When I took it as a teenager and young adult, those were the same feelings I had (I felt blah and boring, but not depressed).

I am SO grateful that it didn't affect me in a worse way.

But still, it was nasty when it all came out.

So be very careful if it did affect you terribly, and you now are actively detoxing.

And the other part of detox that was the worst, was the very end of it- my childhood vaccines.

Massive amounts of smelly chemicals came out of me for months...but that's another story :)

(I was surprised that there isn't a chronic fatigue forum, or detox forum. So I put this message in accutane, acne, fasting, immunity, women's, and support groups)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)