CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This is my sad story.3 years but no diagnosis

mica1 Views: 3,191
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,319,548

Re: This is my sad story.3 years but no diagnosis

I think most of us on cure zone have gone to several doctors over the years, who only did the same test after test, and then told us what they thought was wrong w/o offering any advice on how to fix it. I have one of the best health coverage offered, and have never been given any answers to my problems. When the doctors would offer this medicine or that medicine and I still felt like crap, then I got treated like somehow it was my fault it didn't work. I was treated for underactive thyroid problem about three years ago, and given thyroid medicine which sent me to the emergency room fearing a heart attack. The emergency doctors did test and told me that my left heart valve was not pumping blood, and that I needed to have open heart surgery. I look at him in disbelief, like you're kidding right. A few hours later another doctor came in and acted like the first conversation with the first doctor never happened. Then they told me everything looked fine and my heart was strong as a horse, and started asking me if I have ever been treated for any mental problems. At that point I felt I was better off taking my chances at home away from these "professional" before I ended up dead at their hands. They wanted to keep me over night and have some test done where they hooked up a machine to my chest and watch how my heart beat. Since I had a teenage daughter at home at the time I didn't want to take any chances so I agreed. They did the test, everything was fine, then they had the nerves to ask me to let them repeat the test, only this time with a student so that she could get some experience doing the test. My answer was no of course. Well that little overnight vacation cost my insurance company over $10,000 for less than a 24 hour stay. Over the years I have gone to more doctors than I can remember as I'm sure the many thousand of other people that turn to site like this looking for help have. It's because the mainstream medical system have failed us time and time again. I would love to go to a doctor and have him actually fix my problem, because lord knows I've tried. I finally came to realize if I wanted to be fixed I would have take to the internet and do a whole lot of reading and talking to all of the wonderful people like myself who have been failed by conventional medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)