CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Cure

NoMoreDE Views: 5,315
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,280,699

Re: Dyshidrotic Eczema Cure

CURE FOUND!

Hello everyone, My name is Darryl and I have been suffering from Disydrotic Eczema since 2008. My DE is brought on by stress. I have used Clabetasol which is not very effective, the only real management I found was stress management.

However, I recently experimented with Medical Marijuana which is high CBD low THC. This ratio only gives the smoker the muscle relaxant effects and acts as an anti-inflammatory. You DO NOT get high at all, CBD does not have Psychoactive properties.

Anyways, the reason I started to smoke was for the muscle relaxant effects, but then I noticed that my DE went away completely in 2 days!!!

In fact, I am going through a very stressful period in right now. We have been approved for a mortgage and are now going through the painful process of escrow. Normally, I would have the worst of the worst breakout right now. I started smoking weed to calm my nerves, and I was very surprised that not only did I not break out more, but it actually got rid of it :)

If you can get access to getting a Cannibus Card and to a dispensary...I would highly recommend you try High CBD low THC medical marijuana. They may even have CBD oils or oral sprays as alternatives.

Good luck, I was so stoked about this that I wanted to share and help other suffering from this terrible condition

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)