CureZone   Log On   Join
Which of the systemic antifungals have the least antibiotic properties?

trinigirl89 Views: 2,982
Published: 8 y

Which of the systemic antifungals have the least antibiotic properties?

Hello I am in the beginning stages of my candida battle and I am doing a lot of research.
So far this is my battle plan for the next 6 months:

Step 1
Strict Diet of veggies, meat and eggs. I am still experimenting with certain carbs because my body reacts badly to it and I get bad flare ups

Step 2
Repair and rebuild Gut
Continue with my diet and take supplements to heal the gut to prepare it for the recolonisation of good gut flora. Also liver supplements to prepare the liver for the next stage

Step 3
Take antifungals for 1- 2 months. (continuing diet, however incorporating some fermented fruit like kefir which contains trillions of natural Antibiotics )

Also I plan to use the nystatin enemas

Step 4
Continue to recolonise natural gut flora with prebiotics and probiotics

My question is.. which systemic antifungals have the least Antibiotic properties?

I know that antifungals mainly target yeast cells. However I know some have Antibiotic properties and could kill the precious little good bacteria that I have growing in my colon.

So which of the itracozanole (sporanox), terbinafine (lamisil), fluconazole, ketoconazole have the least Antibiotic properties?

Or can anyone recommend anything else?

btw for those curious
I believe I have vulvodynia caused by candida.
I am 26 years old and since I was 12 I have always had very bad eczema and seborrheic dermatis. I would get white flaky patches on my scalp and on my face and pubic hair region.
Also I would get LARGE white patches on my back.

As a child before all of this started I had bad bronchitis and tonsilitis and I lived on Antibiotics . My parents did not know what they were doing.

Eventually my dermatitis graduated to a toenail infection and athletes foot which I have had for the past 5 years. During this time I have also had recurrent yeast infections. ( 4 a year since age 19)
It was september of last year that the yeast infection turned into vulvodynia or chronic erythomatous intracellular yeasts.

I only started putting together the pieces of the puzzle recently until last month. That all my symptoms for the past 13 years have been due to Candida!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)