CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic sinusitis due to long lymphatic congestion

Kurtis Views: 1,715
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,317,666

Re: Chronic sinusitis due to long lymphatic congestion

You might try Colloidal Silver . I have found it very helpful with that lump in my throat feeling. Basically that lump is either from acute acid reflux or sinus problems. For me my nose was constantly draining a clear mucus. I used an eye dropper full of 20 ppm meso silver in each nostril while I laid on a bed and let my head hang over the edge. You really should feel the silver seep back to your inner nostrils. Do this every 20 minutes for a few hours(very important, one or two doses will not work!) then again the next day. I noticed dramatic improvement in just a day.

You should also consider buying a mini nebulizer , make sure it's an ultra sonic one(very important!) Follow the directions and instead of medicine put in some Colloidal Silver , the brand I used was Mabis minibreeze. These work wonders if you have any infections in your lungs. Best of luck to you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)